Senior Scholarship Night
Senior Scholarship Night will be held Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. at the Templeton Performing Arts Center located on the Templeton High School campus. We look forward to welcoming all of the generous organizations who graciously provide scholarship money to our students and all of the student recipients, their families and friends.
If you will be presenting for an organization on that evening, please plan on arriving prior to 6:15 and check in at the table set up in the foyer. You will check in under your organizations name and will be directed to sit on the right hand side of the theater fairly close to the stage.
If you are a student who receives an invitation to the event, you should arrive prior to 6:15 and check in at the table in the foyer. You will will be seated on the stage. This is a dressy event, so please dress accordingly.
We look forward to seeing you on May 24th! If you have any questions, please contact Teresa Scott at 805-434-5893.
Students and Parents interested in learning about scholarship opportunities should check our scholarship box located in Mrs. Scott's office or view and click the scholarships listed below.
Mrs. Scott, the Scholarship Coordinator, is happy to help students find scholarships they are eligible for.
For more information call Mrs. Scott at 434-5893 or email email@example.com
Online Scholarship Searches
THS Scholarship List 2016-17
Click on the Blue Scholarships for more information, or pick up information in the Scholarship Box located in the Registrar's Office.
Do not procrastinate with scholarships, they take time, but are well worth the effort!
- Districts Make the Difference Video Contest Scholarship - Due 5:00 p.m. October 31st
- Wine Country Alliance Scholarship - Due March 15th
- 2017 Elks Most Valuable Student Scholarship - Due Online November 30th
- Stokes Educational Scholarship Program - Due October 31st
- Wendy's High School Heisman Scholarship - Due October 3rd
- Coca-Cola Scholars Program - Due November 15th (this is an extension)
- Horatio Alger Association National Scholarships - Due October 25th
- Horatio Alger Association State Scholarships - Due October 25th
- Prudential Spirit of Community Awards - Due November 7th Grades 5 - 12 can apply.
- James Cox Foundation for Photo Journalism Scholarship - Due November 15th
- Sixt Scholars Program (giving 5 $5,000 Scholarships) - Due November 30th
- College JumpStart Scholarship - Due October 17th
- The Christermon Foundation Beverage Industry College Scholarship Program - Due February. 7th
- NFIB Young Entrepreneur Foundation Awards - Due December 18th.
- California Association of Winegrape Growers Foundation is offering 2 scholarships:
1. For High School Seniors Whose Parent(s) or Legal Guardian(s) are Employees of a California Wine Grape Grower, the CAWGF Scholarship.
2. For Seniors who want to make a career in the Central Coast grape and wine industry and are majoring in Viticulture or Enology at either Cal Poly or Allen Hancock College, this is the Robert Miller Scholarship.
Both of the scholarships must be postmarked by March 24, 2017.
- GE Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program - Due January 5th
- Marine Corps League Detachment 680 Scholarship Program - Due March 31st - pick up application in the Scholarship Box
- First Presbyterian Church of Templeton Scholarship - Due March 15th - pick up application in the Scholarship Box
- PG&E Employee Resource Group Scholarships - Due Feb. 1st, 2017
- eQuality Scholarship Collaborative - Due February 1, 2017
- Templeton Women's Charitable Club - Due to Mrs. Scott by Friday, March 3, 2017
- National Wild Turkey Federation's:
- Dr. James Earl Kennamer Academic Scholarship Program - Due January 1, 2017
- Santa Barbara Scottish Rite Scholarships - Due March 1, 2017
- California Association of Collectors Scholarships for Juniors or Seniors - Due March 30, 2017
- Gary and Patricia Lamprecht Music Scholarship Application - Due February 15, 2017 (for orchestral string player or vocalist)
- The Monday Clubhouse Conservancy 2017 FINE ARTS AWARDS - Deadline January 30, 2017 (vocal or any orchestra/concert band musical instrument)
- Italian Catholic Federation Scholarship - Due March 1, 2017
- The Community Foundation San Luis Obispo County - See Below for Scholarship Titles and Due Dates:
- Maureen "Mo" Clancy Memorial Scholarship - Due February 10, 2017
- Sera Day Coryell Nursing Education Scholarship - Due February 10, 2017
- Douglas De Gross Automotive Studies - Due March 11, 2017
- Dennis T. Collins/Thomas D. Salisbury Troop 60 Eagle Scout - Due February 10, 2017
- Gary Grossman Scholarship - for LGBTQ - Due February 10, 2017
- IQMS Scholarship - Due February 10, 2017
- Martin Resorts Scholarship - for children of Martin Resorts employees - Due February 10, 2017
- Gary Paul Piantanida Scholarship - Due February 10, 2017
- Burt W. and Virginia Polin Elks Scholarship - Due February 10, 2017
- Dorothy Ross Memorial Scholarship - Due March 11, 2017
- Alan D. Stephenson Scholarship for LGBTQ - Due February 10, 2017
- Richard J. Weyhrich Leadership Award - February 10, 2017
- Paso Robles Multiflora Garden Club - Due April 30, 2017
- Daughters of the American Revolution State and National Scholarships - Due date vary. See Mrs. Scott or contact DAR's scholarship chair, Donna Cohen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vaqueros del Camino - Due April 3, 2017
- California Retired Teachers' Association - Due March 10, 2017
- Paso Robles Optimist Club Scholarship - Due March 31, 2017
- Kayla Peach Memorial Foundation Scholarship - Due March 15, 2017
- Atascadero Greyhound Foundation Scholarships - Due March 17, 2017
- Santa Lucia Rockhounds - Due April 30, 2017
- Caltrans/CTF District 5 Employees Scholarship - Due April 24, 2017
- PG&E STEM Scholarships up to $5,000 renewable! - Extended Due Date of April 7, 2017
- Social Action Award from Congregation Beth David - Due March 10, 2017
- Booker Brothers' Scholarship - Due May 1, 2017
- Nicholas A. Marquart, Jr. Memorial Scholarship - Due May 1, 2017
- Great Minds in STEM Scholarships - Due April 30, 2017
- 2017 Ninth Circuit Civics Contest - Due April 16, 2017 - Any grade can enter this contest (essay or video)
- Templeton Lions Club - Due April 28, 2017
- Thelma Jo Sorrow Memorial Scholarship - Due April 28, 2017
- Templeton Athletic Boosters - Due May 5, 2017
- San Luis Obispo County Quarter Horse Association - Due May 5, 2017
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) - Due April 19, 2017
- The Shelby Sudbrink Memorial Scholarship - Due May 12, 2017
- American Society of Civil Engineers, SLO Branch - Due Wednesday, May 3, 2017